CONTINUING BANKING EDUCATION TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Duration: 2 days
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
• Understand lending principles.
• Be aware of risks involved in lending.
• Understand different types of credit products.
• Understand different types of securities.
• Understand different types of covenants.
(i) Principles of Good Lending.
- Fundamental credit principles.
- Basic credit factors.
- The credit process.
- Fundamentals of risk management.
- Types of lending.
- Types of securities.
- Features and attributes of a good security.
- Assessment of securities.
- Types of covenants.
Credit Officers with up to one year of corporate lending and/or two years of retail experience.
Lectures, group discussions and case studies.